Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday

It's Sunday night. This is my first 'blog' and to be honest i dont really know what to write! I decided to start a blog because i have nothing better to do. So i guess i'll just talk about my day. I didn't really do much of anything today, except i got my haircut and also went shopping.. so i guess thats something. I feel like my hair is really short now, but i only got about an inch off so there really is no differenct at all. OH, in five days i'm going to France! i'm extremely excited about this, i just LOVE france. but before i go i have to go to school for five days. bummer. i'm just hoping it goes by fast. school that is. I'm actually really excited about this blog thing. i'm sure nobody is going to read this or even know about this but i like it and i dont really care if anyone knows about my blog or not! its a good way to just get everything out, no matter how stupid or silly it sounds. it feels more 'grown-up' than a journal or anything similar to that. welll i'm actually tired so GOODNIGHT!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment